Wanna be a Guitar God?
Key Links (More links on page bottom)
About Comments Photos
Products Doc Library FAQ
Our AweSome products will exceed your desire for Quality, Usefulness and Value.
| (Click Image for Larger Size)
"AweSome-Enhanced" ES-335 Front
"AweSome-Enhanced" ES-335 Rear
AweSome Custom Shop is proud to announce the release of their "Ascension" series instruments. These instruments are "AweSome-Enhanced" to give you More pickup tone power than anything else on Earth.
Up for your playing pleasure is this AweSome-Enhanced ES-335 style guitar with 6 pickup tones, Pro Treble Bleed and hardshell case (430-ES-6).
We have transformed this great playing brand new guitar into your ultimate Dream Machine.
This AweSome-Enhanced guitar gives you incredible jaw-dropping performance that no other guitar offers.
These Incredible Instruments Have No Equal in either performance or price.
Here are key performance features compared.
|Instrument||List Price||Pickup Tones||Treble Bleed||Hard Case|
|Gibson ES-335 Sixties Cherry||$3,299||3||no||yes|
Does any other guitar give you these incredible benefits?
It's like having numerous different guitars rolled into one to give you a guaranteed arsenal of more pickup tones.
This AweSome-Enhanced instrument also lets you put pickups together in series for added girth and a bump in output to highlight those riff passages or put greater focus on that killer solo. You will have pickup tones so "Fat", they're Obese!
This will be the only guitar you will be taking out of the rack.
We solved your inadequate pickup switch problem to give you the most Powerful and Versatile Pickup Switch upgrades. A-list players call us their "Holy Grail" of more pickup tones.
You get these benefits with our products.
- You get up to 20x the performance at 1/10th the cost for versatility that nobody can equal.
- We have the smartest engineers and designers creating incredible upgrade products just for you.
- We use the highest quality parts to give you the ultimate long-lasting upgrades for your guitars.
- Our great American workers "AweSome-Enhance", test and quickly ship your instruments.
- This instrument gives you a quantum leap in pickup tone power:
It's like putting your guitars on Viagra.
You know this is true: "Cheap things aren't good, but good things aren't cheap."
Now you know what you are paying for.
- After getting this guitar, I stayed up all night playing it.
- It's almost absurd how many unique tones you get from this guitar and a set of pickups.
- The switches change the sound of the guitar so much its like a completely different guitar. A top quality unit.
- This guitar is now the best sounding guitar I've ever owned. It has so much more to offer; country, metal, blues - it's incredible. Every pickup tone is useful. I'm getting more session work because of these ultra-twangy tones.
- WOW! This guitar is awesome! I had no idea so many different tones were hidden inside this guitar.
- One of my guitar buddies came over. He started playing the guitar and for about an hour I couldn't communicate with him because he kept going through all the pickup switch tone combinations.
- Ever since getting the guitar, my playing style has exploded one hundred fold! I've been looking for this for years.
- This lets you Get Amazing Tones. For all smart players who insist on quality sound.
- I am SO pleased with the guitar. The standard switch is an 8-pack of Crayolas when compared to your upgrade which is the 98-pack with built in sharpener. I now have colors I didn't even know I wanted. Do I need EACH of the additional tones? No, of course not; but there are many new tones which — now that I have heard them — I cannot live without.
- The only thing I don't like now is trying to decide which pickup tone to use for any given song!
You can do the following things with this guitar:
This AweSome-Enhanced guitar will give you pickup tones that are so "Fat" they're OBESE!
Here is how you use our T2-Switch.
It gives you three mini switches (SW1, SW5, SW3). A separate switch is for each pickup, letting you turn each one On (either in normal phase or reverse phase) and Off with 4 different pickup combinations. The other switch lets you put the pickups into a Parallel circuit or a Series circuit to give you very Fat humbucker heavy-metal pickup tones.
Switches SW1 and SW3 are ON-OFF-ON switches used to turn an individual pickup Off and On. The middle position of each switch is Off. The down position turns the pickup On (in normal-phase) and the Up position turns the pickup on (in reverse-phase). Pretty simple, don't you agree?
Switch SW1 controls the Bridge pickup,
Switch SW3 controls the Neck pickup.
When you use these two switches (with switch SW5 in the Down position), you will get 4 different pickup tones from the various combinations of two pickups being Off or On (either in normal-phase or in reverse-phase). These pickup tones are also due to the combination of pickup coils being in a Parallel circuit.
The other switch (SW5) is an ON-ON switch. In the Down position, it puts the two pickups into a a parallel circuit. In the Up position, it puts the two pickups into a Series circuit. Two things to remember when putting the pickups in to a series circuit:
First, putting the two pickups in Series circuit creates a "Compound" (i.e., Humbucker) pickup that gives you about 8 to 15 percent More output (think Heavy Metal/Jazz tone).
Second, because the pickups are in a Series circuit, BOTH pickups MUST be On (either in normal-phase or reverse-phase).
The combinations of these switches will give you 6 pickup tones.
Click HERE for MP3 audio clips to let you hear the result our T2-Switch offers you.
Guitar weight: 7.5 lb / 3.4 kg
Body Wood: Basswood
Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
Body Shape: ES-335 Style
Neck Material: Maple
Scale Length: 24.75" (628.65 mm)
Fingerboard: Laurel wood
# Frets: 22
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Inlays: Pearloid Rectangle
Pickups: AweSome ceramic humbucker pickups
Pickup Switching: AweSome T2-Switch
Controls: Master Volume Control (with Pro Treble Bleed), Tone Control
Bridge: Tune-o-matic chrome
Included Items: Hex wrenches, shoulder strap, guitar cord, locking hard shell case with plush interior
Strings: AweSome Standard (.010 - .046 Gauges)
Buy This Guitar NOW!
This instrument is only shipped to the lower 48 states.
It is securely boxed and well padded for your protection.
Comes with general "factory setup" and may need a little "tweaking" to your specific need.
Includes link to T2-Switch use and Pickup Tone Mapping sheet.
This is a Great instrument for either yourself or that future "guitar god" in your family.
Get it Now - before it's gone!
READ BEFORE YOU BUY: This new instrument has been AweSome-Enhanced and it may Not be in pristine condition when you receive it. It may have received minor scuffs; scratches or dents while being upgraded. This does not affect the incredible performance of this instrument (which is really why you are buying it). If present, the imperfections add character and a unique "fingerprint" to your guitar. Your purchase means you are OK with and accept this non-pristine possibility without recourse.
30-day return accepted for defective product only. Shipping and insurance paid by customer.
Buy This Guitar
These instruments are only shipped to the lower 48 states.
Shipping: Your order is shipped via UPS with tracking. Details: Ship within 3 business days of payment.