Our AweSome products will exceed your expectations for Quality, Usefulness and Value.
(Click Image for Larger Size)
ID: 152 VT-2 Volume-Tone assembly
You get an assembled and tested VT-2 Volume-Tone assembly designed to be used with any of our core High Performance Pickup Switch UpgradeTM products (i.e., T2/T3/T4 switch products).
Special Note: All of our Volume-Tone controls are designed to be used with our switch products (i.e., T2P-Switch, T2-Switch, T3-Switch, T4-Switch, T4M-Switch). Although they can be used in different applications, we do not provide support for these non-AweSome efforts.
Here Is What Is Included
- One (ID: 152a) VT-2 Volume-Tone assembly. Wired and tested. includes two high quality Bourns 500K right-hand audio taper potentiometers, .047mfd ceramic capacitor, attaching nuts and flat washers.
Mounting hole diameter: 3/8" (9.53mm)
Maximum center-to-center mounting distance: 4-1/4" (10.8cm)
- 2 grey wire nuts (71B)
- Does not include control knobs
- Wiring instructions are available at our website Document Library
(View the product installation and use instructions HERE.)
Tools You Need To Install This Product
To install this product, you will need one or more of the following tools (not supplied with purchase). Purchaser assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase, installation and use of this product.
- Soldering iron (25 watt is recommended) with fine tip, rosin core solder
- Wire cutters / wire strippers, regular pliers
- Small needle nose pliers
- Electric drill, 9/32" (7.15mm) drill bit, 1/2" (12mm) drill bit, 1/4" (6.5mm) drill bit, 1/16" (1.59mm) drill bit, center punch
- Small phillips screwdriver, small straight slot screwdriver
- 6" (15.24cm) adjustable crescent wrench
- Ohmmeter to measure continuity
To Purchase this Product
Shipping: All products are shipped via United States Postal Service. Allow 7-10 days for delivery. Shipping Details: Shipping generally occurs within three business days of payment.
Saturday, Sunday and postal holidays are not business days.
Notes: Ask questions before purchasing. Purchaser assumes all risk of liability with respect to the installation and use of these products.
This switching system cannot be used with active (battery-powered) pickups or pizeo pickups.
Active (i.e., battery-powered) pickups manufactured by Bartolini, EMG, Seymour Duncan, etc. will not work with our growing family of high performance patented Pickup Switch UpgradeTM products. These active pickups use a design that prevents any of the pickups from being put into series because it sends -9VDC back to the first pickup, shorting out the circuit. Although some manufacturers now sell "add on" products to give you some of the functionality that our products automatically provide, this design limits their versatility and increases the cost to the musician. Many people who have tried these products remove them because they are "too sterile sounding". Anything that uses batteries will likely go dead at a crucial time - like when you're performing or in the recording studio. Bill Lawrence was right when he said, "Batteries belong in flashlights."